Home Medical Equipment 2000
Home Medical Equipment 2000 is an independent locally owned medical equipment company serving the health care community in Southwest Louisiana.
The mission of Home Medical Equipment 2000 is to meet the needs of the health care community by providing quality products and services in a timely as well as efficient manner. Our experienced and professional staff applies caring principles and understanding while meeting individual requirements.
Our courteous home care technicians install and demonstrate the use of all equipment regardless of its simplicity. Our employees are committed to providing the highest quality service. For your convenience, we have certified diabetic shoe fitters on staff. Also, we do in home fittings and provide door to door delivery of diabetic supplies.
Delivery is FREE of CHARGE.
Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Lake Charles
24 hour on call services available 7 days a week.
Home Medical Equipment 2000 offers:
- Quality Equipment and Caring Service
- Medicare, Medicaid and Insurance Claims Filed
- Patients/Caregivers Trained in Use and Care of Equipment
- 24 hour/7 days a week service available
Home Medical Equipment:
- Standard Walkers
- Folding Walkers with/without Wheels
- Quad Canes
- Stationary Commodes - Bedside
- Raised Toilet Seats
- Standard Wheelchairs with Footrest
- Ex-wide Heavy Duty Wheelchairs with Footrest, Leg Padded Rest
- Hospital Semi-Electric Beds with Rails and Mattresses
- Lift Chairs
- Diabetic Supplies
- Diabetic Shoes
- Apnea Monitors
- Ostomy Supplies
- Ostomy Bags